Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

All About Me...

Hello My name is Coree, Welcome to my blog. I am nine years old and I am a year five. I am Maori and I go to Glen Taylor School.I have four sisters and no  brothers. I am the second to last kid in my family living with me. I love going to see my family overseas. My Auntie and Nan are the closest to me. I am good at maths. My favourite thing to do in maths is  my 11 times table. I enjoy being in the class learning with everyone around me. My challenge in writing is using words to make my stories more interesting. I love reading in my own time, especially chapter books. My goal for this year is to get above all my standards before the end of this year.I am looking forward to the rest of the year because I’m in a good class.I want to achieve lots of things.From the time I was 5 years old someone who inspired me was my Auntie because she makes me happy. She makes me a good person because she is a helpful person, she is nice, kind and amazing. She is the best Auntie ever.That is the end of my blog post. Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment