Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

{Week 1} Technology

This year I'm In:Room 12
Every Wednesday I have Tech...Pretty fun. The first day was cool me and my partner made hot cakes and so did the rest of the class...His were a little burnt mine were alright a few were oddly shaped but that dosen't matter. We didn't get the photos at tech so i will show you how mine could of turnt out but didn't:
Image result for pancake with chocolate syrup fail (This is a image found on google don't sue me)

These pancakes are golden brown my pancakes were rather burnt or whiter (NOT BEING RACIST)

Well I hope the like first 2 weeks of school were great for you and I will keep you updated with how tech is going and how school is going!

Have a great day or night where ever you are! 
(Sorry for late blog post)
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment