Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Surfs Up!

In New Zealand we have many beautiful beaches and stunning waterfalls. One of the most spectacular waterfalls is called Kitekite and it is located in Piha, a small village west of Auckland. Tourists and locals flock to Piha during the summer season to enjoy the waterfall, the local beach, and the great surf. Have you ever tried surfing?

To me I personally don't like doing sports and don't have photo's but here is a photo from my swimming meet before..



I'm still doing swimming this year and I'm gonna try hahrder because... Yeah
Comment what sports your into or want to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coree

    I love Piha and Kitekite Falls. I used to live a 10 minute drive from here and would often go on long walks at Piha in the evening. I have never tried surfing. Is it something that you enjoy doing?

    Great job with setting a goal to keep working on your swimming. Swimming is so good for you and so much fun!

    I don’t really play team sports either. I like working out on my own and going for hikes. I would like to go on more hikes this summer.

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete