Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All About me (Update) 2k19

      


Hello,  I’m Coree and I’m a Year 7 attending Glen Taylor School. I’m Maori and I’m a very Weird and Quirky person and Have 2 goals.Learn My Times Tables off by heart and try to overcome my fears.I have 4 Sisters and a Mum and Dad.My role model is Mr Raj cause he teaches us new things and makes it fun.I’m Not that confident when talking to people but once I get to know them I’m not scared to talk to them.
I enjoy playing Basketball because I played it with my sisters when I was younger and It was so Much fun I even have a video tape of me playing basketball .My Most Hardest challenges are Being scared of talking to people and Being scared to be me in public.My Goals for this year is to Improve in ALL my learning areas before I leave Glen Taylor School.
I am Looking forward to see how far I get in my learning area.I have achieved finding good friends who accept me for who I am.A person who inspires me is Mr Raj because he encourages people to learn and makes things fun.
I need to not give up on what I want to do and need to keep on drawing to try and get good at it because if I don’t i’ll never achieve my goal and might become someone that i never wanted to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment