Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

My Profile 2020


Kia ora and Hello, My name is Coree and I am 12 years old.
I am maori and come from Auckland, New Zealand where I currently am now.
I am a year 8 and attending Glen Taylor School, My teacher is Mr.Niks and I am in Room 12.
My Goals to achieve before the end of the year are to finish my probe and get all 100% in my test, I want to make sure that I get good scores before I leave this school to go college.
I enjoy Listening to music and spending time with my friends in my spare time,
My Favorite sports would either be swimming or volleyball since those are one of the easiest,My favorite subject is art because it is just fun, My favorite candy right now is Sour patches and
My favorite drink is water or juice.

Thank you


12 comments:

  1. Hey Coree, I learnt so much more about you! I really enjoyed learning new things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coree,

    Your choice of colour and decoration blows my mind! I enjoyed reading your work and learning more! I would love to know more about your favourite things and foods. Your blogpost amaze me so much!

    Your Welcome,
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coree,
    I really like your 2020 blog profile, I learned a lot about you that I never knew about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Coree,

    Really interesting, and like you i to would like to give 100% in every single test, so that might be a priority for this year but beside that great work.

    keep it up,
    your sincerely Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Coree!

    I also like art as well! I really like your background! Also, I hope you can 100% on your probe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Coree i'm Zoe I go to Otaki College i'm a year 7 we have little things in common like Swimming and also my favourite subject is art too! and the inserting part about your profile is that you like sour patch's and water cause not many people like water anyway I have got a question do you like dog's? and what type of music do you like?
    Bye from Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Coree!
    I love the decorations and how you used the colors.
    by reading this I have learnt a lot about you.
    Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Coree,
    I love the decorations and how you used bright colors.
    Just by reading this I already have learnt a lot about you! Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Coree,
    I love that you are so passionate and that you are such a proud person.

    Keep up the cool work, Never give up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi coree, i love that you are so passionate and that you are such a proud person keep it up and great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi coree
    i love your passionate and ur a good proud person

    ReplyDelete