Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

My Own Home learning site!


Due to this world pandemic everyone has an order to stay at home, We were on level 4 but the amount of people getting the covid-19 has started to go down and now we are on Level 3.
We have been learning at home because it was unsafe to go school during these times, One of the task we have been given was to make our own home learning site so I did.
My home learning site is currently in process but it should be done in a few hours or days, It's a site where I will put all the work I have done in and I can put in photos that we will be taking while we are in lockdown.


3 comments:

  1. Wow ! What a great idea. Look forward to seeing and reading all the great things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when it goes live Coree... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of your very own learning site, I am looking forward to seeing all your amazing at home learning work.

    ReplyDelete