Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

A Flying Fox

Image result for zipline in rotoruaA Flying Fox
New Zealand has some of the most beautiful forests in the world...Both New Zealanders and tourists like to enjoy walking through these forests.Unfortunately people constantly walking through forests can damage the plants and animals that live there.People can zipline from one section of the forest to another, looking down on the beautiful natural areas below. To see what ziplining looks like, check out this video. How would you feel if you had the chance to go ziplining in Rotorua? 

Related imageImage result for zipline in rotoruaIf I were to go zip lining across the forest I would be jumping with excitement but...When I get on it I'll be scared as heck and I'll be regretting jumping on.Zipping across why heart will start to slow down because I know that I'm safe.A thing i'd be worried about stopping in the middle of it because then I would freak out and will jump everywhere because I'm not to good with high things so yeah...

What would you do??

Thanks for reading! <3


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Coree,

    I have really enjoyed reading about why you would like to go zip lining! I also think that it would be a really awesome experience. It would definitely give me an adrenaline rush! I can imagine it would be like one massive flying fox.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete