Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

You are my sun shine!

In New Zealand we love to get outside well some of us...New zealand is fulled with pools,Beaches and more..You could even go sky diving but you know our sun is very powerful so no matter how hot it is and how much sun block you wear you still get burnt somewhere...Annoy aye..Well
You could acually:
Wear a hat and glasses which will protect your upper body a little
You could Make sure you stay in a lot of shade
Wear more sun block
Go to the inside pools
Bring a umbrella

That is all I have for this blog!
Thank you For Reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coree,

    Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    You've made some great suggestions as to how to avoid getting too much sun. Good for you. Wearing sunglasses and a hat, and using sun block are all important. Staying in the shade and/or using an umbrella is also really smart.

    Our summers in Canada are getting hotter, we find. So I do just as you say, I wear the right clothes, I use sunscreen and I try to stay in the shade as much as possible. I have a dog, Spirit, who has to be walked so I take her out early in the morning or late in the day when it isn't as hot as it is mid-day. Spirit doesn't love the heat so she's happy when we walk in the dark of the morning or in the evening.

    I hope you're enjoying lots of fun activities outside during your summer holidays, as well as doing this program. I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete