Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Night Owls

In New Zealand we have lots of sea creatures including Penguins...

Night owls are people or animals that like to stay up late/early which means they don't really sleep during night time.Early risers are people that wake up around 5/6:00 am.
Coree (Me):None cause I like to go bed late but only in holidays but I don't wake up early either so...Im none
Monique (Little sister): I would say she is none but sometimes she will wake up but barely ever

Drew ( 3rd oldest sister):I would say she is both cause when it is holidays she staysup late when it is school days she wakes up early..Yeah

Jennifer (2nd Oldest sister): She would be none I think cause she barely stays up late and barely wakes up early so yeah...

Shaynah (Oldest SIster): I would not know cause she moved out so..Next

Dad: He is a Early riser cause he has work but if it was weekends only sometimes he goes bed late but always wakes up early

Mum: Sometimes both but it depends on the day

SInce summer learning journey may be coming to a close soon on January 25th I decided I will be posting Alot and I hope you enjoed this blog post :)

Baii <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog from my home in Canada as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    I wonder if you stayed up late to do this activity? It sounds like you're a bit of a night owl, given that you say you like to stay up late if you can.

    I always start to fall over around 9:30 at night so I'm definitely not a Night Owl!! And I like to get up early because I find I can get more done, with more energy, in the morning than at night.

    We're all different, though, aren't we? It's interesting to read about your siblings and your parents. Each one has their own sleep pattern.

    I hope you're getting lots of sleep over these holidays and that you're having happy days! And I hope you'll keep working on the SLJ program - you're doing a great job of it!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete