Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Off the Menu

In New Zealand we love to eat fish and chips (Personally I don't *Cough Cough* Back to the blog)
But some of us don't know what could happen if they catch the fish in a area where they are not meant to fish.
If someone does fish there they could get a fine up to $100,000 (I know how rude is that)
But in Law you have to obey the rules and use the rules...What do I think of this??
I think that it can be could because some people just like disrespecting things but the bad thing is what if thy can't read (They would have there glasses..) or what if they don't even see the sign??
What do you think comment down below..
Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope you enjoyed...Come back later or tomorrow for more :)

Baii <3

3 comments:

  1. Hello Coree,
    I like your ideas and how you are trying to state your opinion. I can see that you have a great sense of humour and love telling jokes, and that is an ideal friend for me!

    Your post is very humorous but also very straightforward. I agree with you saying that you have to obey the rules because it shows you are a loyal and good person. Rude people do like disrespecting things, but why would they do it if they have to pay 100,000 when they get caught?

    Maybe next time you can re read your post to make sure it makes sense.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Coree

    You have some very interesting points about whether it is good or bad to receive a $100000 fine. I agree with you that it is all about the context of who is fishing as to whether they are fined that much.

    If it is a big company and they break the law then I am more than happy or them to be fined $100000. If it is just one person and maybe they don't know, or like you said they can't read then I don't like the idea of them being fined $100000. Do you agree?

    What are some alternatives that we could have in place instead of fining individuals $100000?

    I look forward to your reply.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Instead of being fined 100,000 they could just get a warning but if they get a warning 2 times the 3rd time they will get fined cause They didn't listen :)

      Delete