Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Hello & Welcome

Image result for Hi and welcome
Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
It is Currently 8:17pm on Jan 23 when I am writing this.
Since I have finished summer learning journey
I would like to take time to tell you about hygiene! (Nah jk that's to boring)
When I was on youtube I past a few things like Back to school videos,Slime videos and 1 star places videos! WHAT?!
I know what some people might think..Is this all your telling me but wait I have to say something!
I start school soon which means I'll be posting my first day of being year 7.
I'll write stories of how the day was and How I felt and if I get bored of that maybe I'll post something mysterious!
A youtuber is coming out with conspiracy theories soon so I might tell you about that later!
If you know who I am talking about leave a comment down below and I'll reply :)

Thank you for reading! Don't believe everything you see! <3

Image result for goodbye for now

5 comments:

  1. I think that you are talking about Shane Dawson! I love his videos :)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Him and same! Only a few days left until his conspiracy theories

      Delete
  2. Hi Coree,

    I can't find Week 1, Day 4, Activity 3 on your blog. Have you done it? If not you are welcome to complete it to get more points! :)

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I forgot It, I might Of missed it for some reason but oh well

    ReplyDelete