Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Campaigning for Conservation

New Zealand is home to so many beautiful and unique and sometimes endangered animals and habitats. The Forest & Bird organisation is working really hard to protect vulnerable animals and places in NZ. They are doing everything that they can to raise money and to raise awareness so that everyone knows about these issues.
Imagine, that you have been hired by Forest & Bird New Zealand to work on one of their campaigns. It is your job to come up with a catchy slogan for the campaign. A slogan is a short phrase or 
\/  sentence that is used to advertise something Like these: \/


My Champaign is Plastic free:
Plastic Free = More Species

What do you think?

What would yours be?
Thanks for reading <3




2 comments:

  1. HI Coree, I am Jess and I live in the west coast a I am doing the summer learning journey as well but I have finished all the tasks. I like your slogan. When I did this task I also did it about plastic pledge my one was Get Rid Of Plastic Become Fantastic. I like how you added a photo to your post. come look at my blog here:
    http://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/
    Keep it up
    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog from my home in Canada as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Good slogan! It's true that we would have more species of animals and plants on the planet if there wasn't so much plastic garbage floating about on the oceans and in our dumps. Good for you!

    When I go grocery shopping I take my reusable fabric bags with me and sometimes, if it's going to be a big shopping, I take our laundry baskets. They're easy to fill and easy to carry into the house for unloading the groceries. This way I never have to ask for a plastic bag at the grocery store. Easy-peasy, as they say... The less plastic in the world, the better!

    I'm so glad that you've chosen to be part of this summer program. I hope it's been fun for you and that you also feel you're learning more and more about how to live carefully on the earth!

    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete