Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

Crazy, Cool Clouds

Have you ever looked up into the sky and seen a cloud that had a really cool shape? I have and so have dozens of other people

 I have chosen cloud number 2
In this Cloud I see a tornato or a ufo...
This is very interesting cause what if it is a sign that aliens could be real...What if aliens are the ones controlling our clouds...What if the clouds are a sign that aliens may be here.
Can you see our it looks like a ufo see
Image result for ufo
It is so similar!!!!!

What do you think???
Thanks for reading! Don't believe everything you see! <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team reading your blog from my home in Canada.

    Wow, you have a good imagination! I agree with you that the cloud you've chosen looks like a tornado or, perhaps, a UFO. EEK!!

    Do you really think there might be aliens entering our atmosphere? This cloud does look very much like the picture of the UFO you've posted. Oh me, oh my!!

    I hope you're having a great summer and staying out of the way of aliens!!

    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coree, It is Jess again and if you don't know I am go to kumara school on the west coast of the south Island.I am doing the summer learning journey as well. I how you compered the cloud picture to a UFO. When I did this task I also did this cloud And I also thought that it looked like a UFO. lots of people thought it looked like a tornado I can see it in the cloud.
    well done today
    From Jess :)

    ReplyDelete