Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

Flying Foxes

Not only is New Zealand home to many native birds but we also have a number of native bats. Some of these bats are really small while others are much larger. None, however, are as large as the largest bat in Australia. It is called the flying fox and it has a wingspan of up to 6 feet or 2 metres and That is taller than most of us! (SHOOK)
Flying Fox normally sleeps during the day and go hunting at night time for food.
If you could have a superpower, what would it be? 

If I had a superpower I would have teleportation...cause then I can teleport to anywhere I want..It would also be really fun :)



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Coree

    Teleportation would be a great super power to have. I like the idea of blinking and being in a new place instantly. What places would you use your powers to travel to?

    I have always liked the idea of having super speed just like The Flash. I am not a very fast runner so I think it would be cool to be able to run at the speed of light. When I run it feels like when you run in a dream and your body feels like it is moving but you have weights attached to every part of your body. Do you know what I mean?

    Bye for now.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like the fact of having super speed but the thing is what if you blink and hit a car?...Also yeah in your dreams sometimes when you run it feels like it is harder to run but your going faster..:)

      Delete