Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

A Local Delicacy

In New zealand we have many different fishes and some people like to eat the fish but me personally I don't like fish..Cooked or alive I don't like any because I just don't..Fish is some peoples favorite food...Whats yours??
My one is a Cheese Pizza
Ingredients to make a cheese Pizza Is:
Water,Salt,Oil,Tomato Paste/ pIzza sauce,Cheese,Flour
 
I don't know how to make it but I think you just Mix the Flour with the water then add a drop of oil and mix it together then add a pinch of salt and mix until it is formed then you just put it aside for a little while...While your doing thatyou may wanna preheat your oven Idk how much but just pre heat it...Then once it has heated up you wanna stick the dough in until it is half cooked (Remember to put it on cookie paper and put oil on it then stick it in the oven)..Then you wanna Pull it out once it is half cooked and you want to put the tomato sauce on it then the cheese then  put the pizza back in the oven and wait for it to fully cook. and WA LAAA it's done

Thank you for reading My Blog I hope you enjoyed! <3

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Coree

    I'm really impressed to see all of the blog posts that you have put up over the last couple of days. You are doing so well. I can't wait to catch up on all the new posts.

    Your pizza sounds really yummy. Great tip to take it out of the over part way through to add all the toppings. I may try that.

    What toppings do you put on your pizza? I am a fan of chicken, ham, bacon, pineapple and capsicum. I also like using lots of different sauces. I'm all about sauce.

    Blog you later,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete