Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

Changing Climates

In New Zealand we have sun sometimes and rain sometimes but when it rains what do you do?
What I do is pretty normal (To me..):
I stay inside on a device
I watch youtube
I play with my Puppy/dog inside
I Pat my cat 
I play games on the laptop
My online friends just like to play online and like watching anime (I don't find it very interesting but..Who cares)
The tempeture hasn't bee that bad in the in the holidays so it's pretty good :)
Anyways...Hows your holidays? Hope it's good
Thank you for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey program reading your blog from my wintry home in Canada. It certainly isn't raining where I live. Our ground is covered with feet of snow - is that hard to imagine?

    I'm so glad to know that you have a cat and a dog. Lucky you!! Do you take your dog out for walks, even when it's raining? We do. No matter the weather, our dog Spirit and I head out for walks. That's one of the many great things about having a dog - they keep you active all year in all weather!! Even today when it's -10 C outside, we've been out for our first walk. I have to put covers on Spirits paws because they can get too cold on long walks. But she'd rather be outside than in, so out we go!!

    Do you ever read a book on a rainy day? That can be a great way to pass time and to have an adventure, of sorts. Books can take our minds to other places!!

    I hope you're having lots of sunny summer days over your holiday time and I hope you're enjoying these SLJ activities.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete