Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Mighty Mangroves

Here in New Zealand we have a native tree called a Kiwi Mangrove. Kiwi Mangroves grow in shallow water (harbours). The largest mangrove or manawa forests in New Zealand are located in Northland and in Auckland. According to many environmental experts, they are one of the toughest and strongest trees in the world because they can survive in really harsh (difficult) conditions.

Someone that I know but they don't know me that is strong is John Cena because that is the only person that pops to my head or the person I know is my dad.

Thanks for reading,If you would like to know more about me and my family comment down below questions for me and my family to answer and I will post a blog or reply to you! <3

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Coree,
    I am Vitaraag. John Cena is a really strong wwe champion. Do you watch him? Maybe next time you could say what John Cena does.

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    It's so nice to hear you say that your dad is a strong person. Lucky you, to have a strong dad. Could you write a little more about him, or about John Cena, telling us what it is about them that is so strong?

    For full points for each activity you're asked to answer all of the questions that are posed. If you add a little more information about the men you've listed, you can earn more points. Totally up to you as to whether or not you do so.

    I hope you're growing into a strong person too!! We need good, strong people in the world, people who work hard to make the world a better place.

    I'm enjoying reading your blog. I hope you're having a good day!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete