Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Arguably, one of the most dramatic and spectacular places to visit in New Zealand is Milford Sound. It has been referred to as the eighth wonder of the world. It is a beautiful steep valley that was formed when big pieces of ice melted. The melted ice created a beautiful river that is surrounded by dramatic cliffs and snow top mountains. People who visit Milford Sound are able to take a boat cruise through the middle and walk around the area on the Milford Track or fly above the river/Lake as part of a private helicopter tour. (Which is really cool)

Let’s imagine that you had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, walking or In a private helicopter. Which would you like to go in?

I would chose helicopter cause then you can take photo's from a distance and that sounds really cool and also I've never been in a helicopter so that would be fun :)

What would you choose?

I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and if you like comment which you would take or which you prefer and maybe I'll reply <3

 Baii

2 comments:

  1. Hello Coree,
    I really like your post! You have made a good decision with a reasonable reason why. You have convinced me to go on a helicopter too! Ka Pai!

    I chose going on a boat because I've only ever been on one once, and that was very short. After thinking about your reason, I want to choose both! Taking photos from a high distance would be a very cool experience. I also have never been in a helicopter, not even once, so it will be a fun ride too.

    Maybe next time you could put a bit more about why taking pictures would be fun, and what types of pictures you can take.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coree,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team reading your blog from my snow-covered home in Canada.

    Looking at Milford Sound is lovely. It's nice to think that you're in the middle of your summer while my world is covered in snow!

    Your idea of taking a helicopter ride over the Sound is a good one. It would be fun to be in a helicopter, wouldn't it? And it would give you a chance to see the whole Sound from way up high in the sky.

    I visited Milford Sound a very long time ago. My friend and I drove a little car a very long way to see it. We were the only people in the parking lot at the time. There mustn't have been any hikers on the trail. We looked out at the beautiful water and the sheer cliffs along its sides and we hoped to someday walk the Milford track. We haven't done that yet - something to look forward to.

    I hope you'll get to visit Milford Sound some day, if you haven't already.

    And I hope you're having a super summer!! Keep up your great work on this program!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete