Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

Every year approximately 7500 people arrive in Taupo, New Zealand to compete in a one-day cycling race around Lake Taupo. The race route is 160 km in length. Participants can choose to compete in the full race or the half-race (80 km). Let’s imagine that you were given a free ticket to compete in the Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge next year and you were able to bring three people with you as your support crew. Who would you bring with you?

I would bring my Umm...My dad as a supporter because he will make sure I keep going even if I want to give up.I will bring my Sister Drew Because She will know how to help me if I accidently change the gear and will also help me if I don't know how to do something with the bike and I would also bring My Older sister Shaynah because she will make sure I keep on track and keep focused and My whole family would maybe anyways so..Yeah.

Thank you for reading this Not fun but not boring blog post and have a great holidays..So..Bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Coree,

    You did a great job on this Summer Learning Journey activity!

    It is wonderful to hear that you have such supportive and motivational family members. I would like my dad and my sister to be my support crew for something like this too. My sister is younger than me though. They would be a good support crew for The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge because they are both sporty and motivational.

    Speaking of sporty, what is your favourite sport? I can imagine that you have been able to spend lots of time outside in the sun this summer.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corree,
    Your work is amazing.
    It's lovely to hear that you have good
    Support staff coming with you to the lake Taupo cycle challenge.
    Well done, Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete